Thursday, October 2, 2008

Running out of time .. and names ..

ok .. so it's not that we're getting sick and tired of naming girls ... but hubby and I agree on so little names ... it's becoming IMPOSSIBLE to think of even ONE name for our new girl ...

SIGH

Do u know why my Golden Retriever is named "Isabel"? I so desperately wanted Claudia to be named that ... he disagreed ... so when we got a puppy, I insisted it be named "Isabel" .. lol. He agreed cos, well, it's a dog, what does he care what it's named? My Maltese is named "Kimmy" after Kimi Raikonen .. lol ... I thought it was a cutesy name that suited a small toy dog like Kimmy .. hubby was ok with it since to him, it was an F1 driver's name .. and it wasn't too cutesy like "Fifi" or something ...

As we had more kids, it became harder to think up of names that we could agree on.

I have 9 weeks to go and we have NOTHING.

I have this sinking feeling that we'll be at the hospital staring at our newborn's face .. desperately flipping through the pages of the book of baby names trying to come up with a name at the last minute .. or rather, trying to AGREE on a name ...

SIGH

I really like the name "Summer" .. but he doesn't like it at all. He likes the name "Eden" .. I think it's awful.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Sam!
It's a happy problem lah - having a loving hubby who is bothered enough to rack his brains over a name. :) But I totally agree with you on Eden. ;P My friend's daughter is called Summer actually. Not bad what! Maybe you should just draw lots!