Friday, October 24, 2008

Looking forward ...

Hubby and I were chatting last night. We are really happy that this will be our fourth and last baby ... not that we are sick and tired of having kids .. ok, maybe TIRED .. lol .. but looking forward, when I celebrate my 40th birthday .. baby number 4 (yes, we still haven't decided on a name for her) will be FIVE years old .. ALRIGHT!! Emily will be 7, Lauren will be 9.5 and Claudia will be almost 15 .. !!


This is partly why we're not keen to have any more kids later on. At 40, I'd like to be able to sit back and relax and not have to run after a toddler .. I don't think I can do it, quite frankly. IF we accidentally conceive, then well, we'll be thrilled of course .. but right now, I'm already planning to ask my gynae about birth control options.

Hubby suggested abstinence jokingly ... I snorted. lol :)

No comments: