Friday, October 31, 2008

Finally ..

I dragged out all the baby clothes I had .. and looked through them .. I chucked out a fair bit .. things that were either worn or stained or just stuff that i didn't want my newborn to wear .. and guess what ??!!

I have a reason to run out to the stores and buy NEW stuff .. I have quite little of the 0-3 months clothes .. hmmmmmmm .. I am going to hit Mothercare and Marks and Spencers next week when hubby goes back to work .. ah, yes, did I happen to mention that Uncle is on leave this whole week? ... Of course, he wanted to "surprise" me last minute and didn't tell me till Sunday evening .. when he sprang the news on me AFTER I told him I was meeting my friend Michelle for lunch on Tuesday ... I was happily chatting on and on about what we were planning to eat and do .. when he says, "So, we're all going, huh?" .. I was like .. "What the hell are you talking about .. it's a weekday what .. you'll be at work ... " .. only to see the gleeful look on his face that he was going to SPOIL my plans of an afternoon of shopping and lunching with my girlfriend .. the evil evil man !!!

Of course, I had to cancel on my friend and postpone out lunch date till the week after .. when he's back at work again .. told her that hubby was threatening to join us on our lunch date AND drag my girls along ...

sigh

My friend says it's weird .. other women would CELEBRATE their hubby being home the whole week . while I'm complaining that the man has messed up my social calender ... hahahaha. Thankfully, I've been tired and my stomach feels ultra heavy so that meant I had only made that ONE lunch date with my friend and no one else.

He has been quite useful so far this week .. he's been sending Lauren and Claudia to school .. and we had our kitchen basin replaced cos it cracked .. and he was around to monitor the contractors ... (I hate contractors btw .. blood sucking fiends they are .. ) .. so not too bad, the man has no been a nuisance so far .. lol. Plus I have been finding it harder to get in and out of the driver's seat .. so it's a nice change that he's sending the girls to school ..

My maid also swears that my tummy is bigger this time around .. bugger .. I think she's rite .. lol.

Anyway, it's already Friday .. !! Hurrah !!

2 comments:

Meekfreek said...

Sam, on the 2nd flr at HV there's this shop that sells organic cotton baby clothes. Very stylo and comfortable. It's right at the corner. Quickly go see before you can't drive yourself anymore!

kristalangel said...

thanks Lianne, I will !!!!