Tuesday, October 7, 2008

30 weeks pregnant with Lauren



See, it makes a difference ! .. This was me at 30 weeks pregnant with Lauren in 2004 (sob I was younger too then ... about 31)
I can't wear that top now. My stomach at 30 weeks with Emily and now with my 4th, is way bigger ..
Lauren was only 2.9 kg at birth though .. quite petite I thought .. lol

Emily was 3.9 kg and well, I don't know about his last baby ... praying she'll be less than 3.9kg .. hubby says my stomach is huge and he doesn't think I'll last another 8 weeks ... lol.

This photo was taken at one of my favourite places .. Colorado .. ok, I really like Colorado Springs .. but this was in Canon City .. the Royal Gorge Bridge and Park .. can u see the bridge behind me and the drop below? Awesome isn't it??



We stayed in the AFB there .. Petersen AFB to be exact .. they were having some Family Day the weekend we were there .. and they always have some kind of petting zoo type thing for kiddies .. Claudia loved those ... :) The weather was fantastic btw .. it was spring :)



Ok, I couldn't resist putting this pic up .. it's my beloved Dodge Grand Caraven .. 3.3 litres, huge, and well, a bit underpowered if you ask me since it was quite heavy ... but I loved it to bits .. it was so roomy !! You could just clamber into the 3rd row .. not like the MPVs here where you have to push forward the 2nd row to get into the last row seating.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Meekfreek said...

I like your new look blog. Yes, you look small and hardly pregnant in that photo....wow, Emily was pretty big huh...good chance that no.4 might break the 4kg mark.

As for your previous car....no wonder they called it a "Grand Caraven"...it's massive! How to park that? Need a double spot or parking for a bus! haha! I like your new sleek looking car better.

kristalangel said...

thanks :) .. my gynae is worried number 4 will be heavier than 4kg too so even though I've gained so little weight, she's told me a few times now to watch what I eat .. I am not going to starve myself, man .. lol.

ya, the car was huge .. well, the car park lots in the States were all huge too .. not like the awful teeny ones here ...

Meekfreek said...

How tall is Claudia? She's 9 right. Evelyn's girl Carine (www.thelimfamily.wordpress.com) is the same age and already 165cm tall. I think your girls will end up tall too.

Errr....are you having natural delivery? How is that going to work if over 4kg I wonder....