Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Obviously I'm getting senile ...

when I said I weighed myself everyday .. I must have conveniently forgotten that the last time I weighed myself WASN'T yesterday .. more like sometime early last week .. and in that time, I visited my 2 aunts for Hari Raya and was fed like there was no tomorrow on cookies and cakes and other food ...

So yes, I have gained weight .. YAY!!! .. I gained about 1.5 kg plus since my last weigh in .. awesome!! My total weight gain is now about 4kg .. at this rate, I am probably going to hit my usual 7-8 kg overall weight gain for pregnancy ...

I was kinda worried that I wasn't gaining weight .. how could that be when my tops seemed to be getting tighter .. it just didn't add up ..

Now I know .. forgetful ol me just FORGOT to weigh herself recently ... hahahahah :)

Pregnancy makes me forgetful it's so annoying .. :p

No comments: