Sunday, October 5, 2008

Arghhhhh !

So we were at United Square yesterday walking around ... hubby decided that he was bored and wanted to take the girls out and so there we were.

When we got home, and we didn't get back late btw .. just a little past 2pm I think, and I opened our front door, I found 2 slips of paper on the floor telling me that the postman had been there to deliver my stuff but too bad I wasn't in so now I have to either arrange for a redelivery date or pick up the stuff myself from the PO.

Blardy hell. I was home all day this last week .. but noooooo, the postman didn't come.

I had been waiting and waiting for my stuff from Gap and Ralph Lauren to arrive and the ONE day we choose to go out ... they try to deliver my packages.

I cursed and swore. Hubby said if I had mentioned it, we would've stayed home to wait for them .. told him that was what I had been doing this last week and they didn't come to deliver it ... no way was I going to sit around on a Saturday waiting for Mr Postman ...

HUH.

No comments: