Friday, November 28, 2008

waiting ...



Yup, I'm still waiting ... my induction is scheduled for Tuesday .. but I am still hopeful I will go into labour before then .. I stayed at home today .. I was suprisingly sleepy and couldn't think of anywhere to go. I still want to go to Vivocity ... but, er ... it is a rather far drive from there to KKH should I need to go.

We visited SITEX yesterday (Thursday) .. gosh it was crowded .. and we had to park BEHIND the Expo .. it was quite a walk to Hall 5. dammit. Plus, since we were early at around 11 plus, the blardy management STILL hadn't switched on the escalators .. so heavily pregnant aunty here had to climb up STAIRS .. I was cursing and swearing as I slowly made my way up. We spent about 2 hours there, had lunch at BK the decided to go to IKEA Tampines ... ah, that was fun for me ... replaced some kitchen stuff and bought storage boxes .. my maid happily stocked up on candles cos apparently the ones back in Indonesia suck big-time. We were done by about 4 I think .. I was by that time, quite revved up and wanted to head down to Vivocity so we could walk around there and see their decorations ... I took one look at hubby and the girls' exhausted faces and KNEW they weren't going to make it ... sigh. So I agreed to go home ... much to their relief. Good grief. I thought I was the heavily pregnant one here ... lol.

Anyway, we went to Cold Storage today to stock up on groceries in case things happen this weekend. Gosh, the waiting game ... Arghhhhh!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Goody said...

your bum is still ok compared to mine... 2 more days to go.. :)

kristalangel said...

errrrrr ... well, my bum doesn't look like tat ... i wish it did tho ... lol. that's my tummy!!!!