Tuesday, November 11, 2008

sigh ...

I'm waiting ... I'll be 37 weeks tomorrow .. I love being pregnant but I'm also anxious to see my baby :) I was just thinking of doing a maternity shoot ... when hubby suddenly asks me in the car yesterday ... "Do we want to go for Baby No. 5?" ...

hahahahahaha!

At the time, it wasn't funny cos I just have this week and probably the nezt to make up my mind and book the package to do the shoot before I pop.

My response was ... "WHHHHHHHHAAAT?!!!!!" --- and then I went .. "But I want to book a maternity photo shoot .. Can u pls decide and let me know so I can call them up to book ASAP?"

I thought we had decided already on the baby bit ... obviously I thought wrong ..

It's not that I absolutely don't want another baby ... I really would love to have more kids .. but time doesn't seem to be on my side .. I'll be 35 right after Christmas this year .. if we go for another baby, I'll probably give birth when I'm 37 ...

Yes, yes it's not that old .. but I always envisioned myself to be free and easy at that age .. not running after a little one ..

Anyway, we still have time to THINK ABOUT IT. lol :)

My gynae says I don't have to do the ligation procedure right after I give birth .. I can always come back to her in a year or 2 when we decide for sure ... while that sounds like a good plan, the slight flaw with that plan is if I get pregnant FIRST ...

Oh well.

Then we'll really have to buy a mini-bus ...

3 comments:

Meekfreek said...

How exciting....so any minute now...! Oh no...if you go for number 5 then you might end up with a BOY!!! Then what will you do! LOL!

kristalangel said...

well, we haven't really decided yet ... if I ever have a boy .. I'll finally have to DRAG my feet over to the usually small section of the kiddy clothes dept to find SOMETHING nice to buy ... little boys clothes are so limited !!!

hahaha ... I'm just kidding .. boy or girl .. we just love kids :)

Goody said...

Go for it! :)
If its another gal..she's guaranteed to be pretty like her elder sisters. If its a boy, he's going to be a fantastic toy for the big girls..

minibus..can get one of those retro VW buses. Then you won't be mistaken for a kindy schoolbus! lol..