Saturday, November 15, 2008

at home ...



Ah yes, and after this photo, I had such a tough time getting up off the floor ... lol :)

I had some spotting today ... methinks I won't make it to the 3rd of the Dec - my edd - oh dear. I haven't done A LOT of stuff ... I have yet to buy my Maxi Cosi Infant car seat .. (darn) ... and have my eyebrows trimmed ... (yes I am vain, I don't want pictures of me and bebe with my ugly un-trimmed eyebrows)

The spotting (brown) is usually a sign of impending labour ... I read that it can happen within the next 2 weeks so .. who knows - I may still make it to the 3rd of Dec after all.

Damn it ... there goes my plan to bring my girls to the zoo on Monday (Stanley asked me if I wanted to have my baby at the zoo) and IKEA Tampines on Tuesday ...

I'll keep u guys updated :)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Goody said...

Would be great publicity for the zoo.. especially after the tiger-mauling patch its going through now. Imagine all the goodies you might get!!

kristalangel said...

sigh ... what kind of goodies can the ZOO give me? lol. Free family membership? Oredi have that. What else is there? ...

but yes, I can imagine they need the positive publicity ... actually it wasn't their fault the man had a death wish .. not like the tiger ESCAPED and killed him.

Goody said...

ya lo..
Its nice to read that no one is blaming the zoo or the tigers for the incident. Would be so unfair to them then.

Meekfreek said...

Sam, you look skinny in that photo! Sooo...how are you? Which hospital you going to be at? Keep me updated ok!

kristalangel said...

hi Lianne,

thanks !! I'm fine ... still waiting around ... I'll be delivering at KK .. and yes, of course I'll keep everyone updated .. I'll die if I don't access the internet .. lol.