Friday, November 21, 2008

again and again ... lol



So the next day after our zoo outing ... we dragged Daddy to Orchard Road to see the Christmas light-up ... boy, was Daddy Mr Grumpazoids about the whole thing .. hahaha ... he claimed it was the lousiest birthday he had every had .. and that it was way past his bedtime (we arrived at Orchard Road at nearly 9pm so as to avoid the crowds). We parked at Holiday Inn Parkview near Centrepoint and headed to Macs first for ice-cream since it was still drizzling at the time. Once the drizzle stopped, we made our way slowly to Ngee Ann City ... and took photos along the way ... it was actually quite a disappointment .. which made Daddy more grumpy ... he was grumbling to our maid ...hahahaha .. she just kept laughing ... I ignored him and happily snapped photos of the girls ...

It was very tiring for me admittedly ... on the way back to Centrepoint, my tummy was beginning to feel crampy and I had to support the weight with my hands ... gawd, I hate it when I see other pregnant women do that ... well, now I know WHY they do it .. hahahah. My feet were aching too ...



But of course after a good nite's sleep, I was rearing to go out the next day as I'd already made a lunch appt with my friend and her kids at Suntec ... I really didn't intend to stay as long as we did .. we were at Suntec from 11am till 5.30pm ... my parking charge came to $14.98 ... *sigh* and yes, my feet were aching by the end of the outing. Plus I was an unhappy driver on the way back home and horned ungraciously at stupid drivers on the road who kept pissing me off with their terrible driving. hahaha. One of my friends has pointed out that pregnancy has been me somewhat of a road bully.

huh.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: