Wednesday, November 26, 2008

yes I still am ...

pregnant ... lol ..

I'm 39 weeks today .. I think I may just make it to my edd ... after all, I did for my last 2 pregnancies ... despite my running around here and there ... I went to Paragon on Monday ... walked from Orchard MRT station and nearly died ... I was with my friend and her 2 month old boy .. and he was in a stroller ... and I couldn't keep up!!! The minute we reached Paragon and she went off to meet her parents .. I started on my slow slow journey back to the MRT station ... I was walking so slowly I was hardly moving ... !! lol. It took me a hell of a long time to get back to the MRT station to catch a train back home ...

*sigh* yes, I stupidly thought it would be better for me to take a train instead of driving down to the CBD area earlier to meet another friend for lunch ... what an awful mistake .. !!

My first option was to park at Raffles City and then take the train one station up to Raffles Place ... I should've stuck to that plan instead of leaving my beloved vehicle at home and relying on pur public tranportation system. It wasn't the system that sucked ... it was the PEOPLE on the bus and train that MEGA SUCKED ... especially the MEN. Both ways up and down .. WOMEN were the ones who offered their seats to me ..

SHAME ON THE MEN.

I came home and told my maid that if sir died, I'd rather stay single the rest of my life than marry these horrible horrible Singapore men ...

Hubby keeps asking me why my "if-I'm-ever-single-again" scenarios always has him dying ...

hahahahaha :)

Anyway, I see my gynae today later at 2.30pm. She wants to talk to me about inducing since I have such fast and short labours and she doesn't want me driving myself to hospital while I'm in labour ... which of course is my plan .. duh ... I can still drive I'm sure .. possibly even road bully on the way to KK ... hahaha!!

Besides, inducing didn't work the last time with Emily ... only caused me a nite of unnecessary pain ... huh. So I'm sticking to my guns and telling her that I am not keen on being induced .. my BP is fine so I don't see why not ... I can still wait .. I have time .. another week in fact ..

Time enough for me to go to IKEA and some other shopping I haven't quite finished with ...

lol :)

2 comments:

Meekfreek said...

I don't know how you could have even thought to catch the MRT!!!! Horror of horrors! Just get one of those police lights and a siren for your vehicle and use it when necessary. I'm quite excited for you actually. You really must post up pics as soon as you deliver!

kristalangel said...

yes, I will eternally regret that stupid decision ... huh.

thanks.. I am super excited about giving birth too .. :) hubby is apprehensive though .. the man isn't even going to be the one pushing out a baby .. LOL.

of course I'll be posting pics once she arrives .. I can't wait to see her !!