Wednesday, November 5, 2008

36th week appt ...

and my gynae claims my baby is still ok sized at this point .. 3 kg .. and that it's unlikely she'll hit 3.9kg in the next 4 weeks ...

huh. I hope she's right ... baby seems bigger and longer than Emily in my tummy .. I can feel her every movement .. and guess what? For the first time in all my pregnancies, I have heartburn ... well, not all the time .. but a good part of the day ... it's not too bad .. I can still ignore it and eat .. but I'm just amazed that I even have it ..

I usually have none of the stuff that plague pregnant women (besides the 1st trimester nausea which I've had the misfortune of having for all my pregnancies) ... so this time it's slightly different - with my heartburn - ... and baby feels really bigger in my tummy which btw is also bigger .. I've only gained about 5 kg so far ... in total ... so thank goodness for that .. but she seems to be taking up a hell of a lot of space in my ever expanding tummy ... my tummy still can expand some more .. since I am on the large side .. so no stretch marks for me .. but I can feel her all the way up near my ribcage right down to my pelvis ..

I'm still hoping to high heaven that she'll be 3.4kg at birth ... lol :)

No comments: