Wednesday, November 26, 2008

my 39th week appt ...

well, my bp was high ... it came down after testing at 15 minute intervals .. the 4th time .. lol. I am really sensitive to bp taking .. I get quite excited ... it affects the reading. I don't know how to control it ...

anyway, my gynae quizzed me on whether I was having any headaches (no), any water retention or body aches (also no) and decided to let me continue with my pregnancy till next week ... my water level is good and baby is fine ... but we've gone ahead and scheduled an induction for the 2nd of Dec .. a day before my EDD. After all, no point waiting once I've hit my EDD and there's no sign of baby ... so we decided to just book the date anyway.

She did however do a vaginal examination and basically tried to pry my cervix open in the hopes that it'll get labour starting before the 2nd ...

hopefully, it'll work so I won't have to get induced at all ...

In the meantime, I am aiming to go to Vivocity and also IKEA so please, please baby .. stay in there till I have a chance to go to these 2 places to see the Christmassy stuff ... lol !!

No comments: