Saturday, November 8, 2008

SO cute !!!



I had lunch with a friend at United Square yesterday ... and then of course, we walked around the kiddy shops looking at clothing .. I saw this at Gingersnaps and fell in love with it immediatedly !! It's meant for my new girl .. I bought it in size "6 months" ...

I was pleasantly surprised to learn from the sales lady that Gingersnaps is from the Phillipines ... they have some really lovely, lovely and sometimes quirky stuff .. and the material is so suitable for the weather here ... it's soooo soft and comfy .. :)

6 comments:

Meekfreek said...

Yah, I love Gingersnaps too and Izzy has that outfit. Next time u want to go there let me know I give u my IC for VIP discount of 10%.

Goody said...

Its new? Dun recall seeing Gingersnaps but will check it out the next time i pop by. Hopefully its not another girl-biased clothing store...

Meekfreek said...

I missed the part where it's from the Philippines! Then why is it so expensive huh!

kristalangel said...

thanks for the kind offer Lianne :)

goody, errr they have more girl clothes than boys .. but the boys stuff that they had .. quite decent variety too .. next time you're at United Square, just drop by and have a look .. they're at the new extension .. Connectx or whatever it's called.

kristalangel said...

Lianne,

beats me .. but I've read that they are quite popular there as well. I still am surprised to find out that it's a Filipino brand though ...

patsy said...

girls.. if you want gingersnaps, i'll let you know if i'm going to manila on biz next time! they're almost double the price here!! they have great maternity stuff too!