Sunday, March 29, 2009

Suddenly .....

hubby decided that we should get away during the Good Friday long weekend ... I woke up this morning to see him surfing the net desperately looking for places we could go on such short notice ...

He decided on Genting cos it's near and it'll be cheap .. we only have the 3 days anyway.

Then he rushed down with the 3 girls to People's Park to book the package ...

WTH.

I quickly went online and applied for passports for myself and the 4 girls ... Lauren still has her valid US passport .. but I think it'll be easier if she has a Singapore passport like us ... so I applied for one for her too.

Gosh, the passports alone came to $350.

The travel package we took came to another $600 ... hubby intends to change about $500 Sing to ringgit ... so our very cheap holiday will come up to about $1500 ...

Huh.

I'm thinking next time we either try a cruise or a trip to Phuket ...

No comments: