Thursday, April 2, 2009

Apply for your passport online ...









If there is a way to do it ONLINE, I will do it .. and in this case, I am referring to applying for your passport. Plus it saves you the hassle of queueing at ICA and taking photos (and paying for them) so ... I took the photos myself, edited the size etc to fit the requirements set and I submitted the photos and info ONLINE via the ICA website of course. And paid for them via credit card .. and I also booked the date and time to pick them up (after they notified me that the passports were ready) .. it takes about 4 days. Here are the girls' passports photos. I also did mine .. but you don't need to see my ROUND face here .. lol.

I love technology ... :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Goody said...

they look so cute!
did aqeel's when he was a month plus..so tempted to re-do since he can smile now.