Monday, April 6, 2009

We are READY !!!

Our spanking new passports have been collected and so have our travel vouchers ..

We are ready to go on our first family holiday ... well, since we got back from the States many many years ago. lol.

It'll be a good test run ... Genting isn't that far away and it'll only be a 2 nite stay.

Stanley wanted it to be just US .. so guess what? .. For 2 nights, I'll have to be the maid while my maid stays here with my dogs and has a really nice break from everything. I'm giving her money and a topped up MRT card and giving her the green light to go out with her friends those 3 days ...

SOB. How is this a holiday for ME?!! 2 full days and nights of me feeding, changing, bathing, refereeing ...

Oh sure, the man will be there ...

Duh .. that's not much of a comfort. I'd rather leave him and bring my maid.

LOL.

So when I come back and I post Genting photos of my girls in unironed, rumpled clothes .. and messy messy hair ... you'll know WHY ..

No comments: