Monday, April 20, 2009

One thing I gotta admit though ....





The weather up there on that mountain in M was very nice, cool and refreshing. Have u been suffering like I have these past few days? Gosh, the weather is AWFUL here ... and I've lived here all my life !! I love the 4 seasons .... the time we spent in the States was the loveliest ... I actually sat OUTSIDE and did gardening .. yes, ME!! ... It was because the weather was so nice .. I didn't mind sitting on a little stool and planting bulbs or replanting flowering plants I had bought from Wal-Mart ... Claudia would either join me in diggin my dirt OR she'd be playing with her bicycle on the sidewalk ..

SIGH.

Anyway, back to the weather in Genting .. yeah, it was very nice .. I think this was the first time the girls could put on the cute jackets I got them from Pumpkin Patch ... it was really nice to NOT feel hot, muggy and sweaty FOR ONCE.

Singapore weather SUCKS.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: