Wednesday, March 4, 2009

HELL is a four letter word ...

Yes, thanks to Daddy and Mummy's OCCASIONAL cursing of incompetent drivers on the road, I heard Lauren using the word "hell" in a sentence a couple of weeks back ...

SIGH.

I think she said "What the hell ...?" ... hahahah.

Of course, I scolded her and told her not to say "hell" again .. she agreed and that was that ...

Yesterday, we were in the car and she was saying that if we did bad things, we would go to the devil ..

I was stumped for half a second, then I realized she meant "hell" instead of "devil" ..

hahahah .. well, she wasn't wrong .. I did tell her not to say "hell" .. I just didn't tell her in what context she shouldn't say it in.

She's FOUR. Doubt she'd be able to grasp it.

So I had to amend my rule about no saying "hell" .. told her that she could not say the following;

1) What the hell ?!!
2) Go to hell
3) Why the hell did ........ ?

No comments: