Monday, March 16, 2009

I like Vivocity ...

cos it's nice and big and spacious. Carpark too.

We had a nice afternoon strolling around and shopping. Got a couple of things for Claudia and Lauren at Fox Kids .. and get this, 2 camis for Claudia from Forever 21 (cos their stuff is like TEENY, man !! -- got her the tops in "S" size) .. I also managed to get 2 tops from Marks and Spencers for myself .. I seriously need to get some more clothes .. will go to Dorothy Perkins and have a look see ..

And I also had my watch battery replaced. Yay!! This watch was given to me by hubby when we were dating .. yup, it's a really OLD watch but it looks and is working just fine. The guy who replaced the battery claimed that Swiss made watches tend to last .. yeah man .. it's like freaking 18 years old !!!

Anyway .. I remember he got it for my birthday and he had been saving his allowance for a really long time to get it for me .. I was aghast that he had spent such a huge amount on a watch (the watch was about $800) ... lol !!

No comments: