Friday, March 13, 2009

It was no contest ..

Between the Baby Fair at Takashimaya and the IT Fair at Suntec ... I.T. won hands down .. I love gadgets and everything I.T. .. anyway, I needed to get antivirus software for my PC and Netbook - my subscription is expiring and so I trooped down yesterday to see if I could get it cheaper than $144 .. (that was what I was asked to pay when I tried to renew my antivirus subscription online) .. you're freaking kidding me, man .. $144???

I was right .. they were having a special offer just for the show and my antivirus software came to $71 ..

Yay!! that is like half off !! It was so worth the effort going down there and braving the crowds and car park queue. I love the IT Fair .. I don't spend tons of money there .. well, I would if I could ... but then Stanley would yell the house down so I don't ... lol.

I walked around looking at some other stuff ... then we headed back to Carrefour. That was the other reason we needed to go to Suntec .. to buy groceries and also to pick up my photos at Fotohub. All in all, a very productive day :)

Oh ya, I brought 3 of my girls and my maid with me. I'm sure people must have been wondering what on earth this woman was doing at the fair with 3 kids ... and her maid but oh well, the girls are always happy to go out :)

No comments: