Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Things are hunky dory ...

now that I'm not nauseous OR ill ... I'm happy and in a good mood ... I've even contemplated having another baby or 2 after this one .. much to my hubby's HORROR ...

lol. Seriously, in Singapore it's really not a good idea .. firstly, you'd HAVE to buy those minivans that the kindergartens use .. like Kinderland, to ferry your brood around .. your Estima or Odyssey just ain't gonna cut it ...

Next thing is, you have to get a bigger home eventually when the kids are bigger .. sure they can all share rooms .. but I think 2 to a room is just nice - any more, and you'd have a mutiny on your hands .. so 6 kids .. that equals to about 3 sizable bedrooms for them .. then there's the master for you and hubby - so obviously you'll need a BIG house. With 6 kids, you'd probably also need 2 maids instead of one .. life is already hectic with 3 kids ... I think my maid will be the first on that plane home if I had SIX kids instead of 4 (come Dec)

There are a MULTITUDE of other reasons to NOT have another 2 babies ... mostly financial .. lol soooo ...

So yes, even though I turn 35 this year end .. and can probably squeeze another 2 babies out at least before I hit 40, I think I have to agree with hubby ..we will stop at 4 ..

too bad .. i love being pregnant .. :) now that I'm halfway thru it ... I have this feeling that I'm not really done with it .. that's usually when I am alone and the girls are asleep and the house is peaceful and quiet ...

Usually, when they're awake ... you'll hear someone or the other saying, "That's mine .. !!" followed by crying and yelling or both .. then you wonder why you had kids at all ...

Dogs are so much quieter ... cats too ... or hamsters ... or mice .. hahahaha !!

2 comments:

Meekfreek said...

6 kids! After 4 kids the garment dun give you bonus and dollar for dollar matching anymore!

kristalangel said...

hahaha .. that's true :) Another good reason to stop at 4 ..