Monday, July 28, 2008

eh .. that's so not cool, UNCLE ...

We were headed out to town on Saturday morning ... as we approached the SLE, a saloon overtook us and as it went past, we could hear the music blaring from it ... it was pretty loud, considering he had his windows up and so did we ... guess UNCLE thought he was beiing cool ..

He had "Brother Louie" blasting from his stereo system ... WTH?!!!!

Come on, you know the dudes .. "Modern Talking" .. they were BIG here in the late 80s ...

Of course, then I was about 9 years old .. and my friends and I also thought the song was cool and catchy ... (eh, we were NINE ok?!!)

UNCLE driving the saloon looked older and obviously was still trapped in some time warp if he thinks "Brother Louie" is a cool song to have blasting from your car streo system.

*SHUDDER*

4 comments:

Meekfreek said...

sigh...that UNCLE was most probably JEFF!

kristalangel said...

hahahah NO!!! .. pls pls tell me he DOESN'T still listen to Modern Talking ... lol !!!

Meekfreek said...

Sam,
He's always in an 80s timewarp...I would not be surprised if he still listens to Modern Talking...sigh.

He had Depeche Mode in his car last time I checked.

kristalangel said...

hahahahha ... that's farnee ... granted they did churn out some catchy hits ... Depeche Mode, I mean ...