Wednesday, July 16, 2008

SIGH .... Work Pass Service Centre Part 2

ok ... here it is ... we went down today to get my maid's new work permit.

SIGHHHHHHHHHH.

Where do I start? Hubby came back from Australia yesterday (YAY!) ... It was a very happy day for me and the girls .. we haven't seen Daddy in 6 whole weeks .. ! We all missed him terribly ... while he is the disciplinarian with the girls who are terrified of him, he also loves them dearly and they love him a lot too ... Daddy takes them to the playground and does the stuff that Mummy will not do ever .. like take the girls kite flying ...

Anyway, so this afternoon, we made the trip down to Tanjong Pagar .. with my maid and the 2 younger girls ... since we were planning to go to Suntec City after that for a late lunch and some shopping. I had already COMPLAINED to him big-time about the whole experience at this work permit place last week via the phone ... and to my maid too ..

While hubby was parking the car, I grabbed the necessary documents and went ahead first ... Imagine my absolute HORROR when I walked into the Service Centre and found the place virtually empty. The air con was blasting and the place had NO smell at all ... it seemed brighter and nowhere as awful as it was LAST WEEK when it was packed to the brim with those male foreign workers ...

SIGH.

I knew what was coming THE MINUTE my hubby and my maid and the girls walked in 5 minutes later.

My husband took ONE look around the place and called me a LIAR ... lol. It was hilarious .. there was nothing for me to say ... NOTHING. My maid was also laughing when my hubby told her that "MAM BOHONG, ya?" .. ie .. I LIED. hahahahahahaha.

So because it was empty ... we collected her new work permit within 15 minutes ...

Hubby just looked at me and said, "wa ... so fast, huh?"

BLARDY BLARDY HELL.

2 comments:

Meekfreek said...

Waahahahhahaaa! Yeh Sam, you big liar!
That other day you went down there must have had a new shipment just off the plane!

Simply hilarious!

kristalangel said...

sigh .. tell me about it. That's what I told my maid - that there must have been a bunch of new guys that just got in ... of course, the damage was already done .. I looked like a LIAR ..