Thursday, July 17, 2008

Got paid ... YAY!

Yes, the marketing company presented my work to the client and they liked it! As a result, I got paid 25% more!! I was thrilled to bits .. ! -- of course because I got paid more and that the client liked my work. I was kinda worried there for a while cos it was done over 2 nites and I would've liked to do more if I had more time ... but they had to get that newsletter out as it was WAYYYY overdue ... well, as long as they liked my work :)

The marketing company's permanent copywriter has started work so while I don't think I'll be seeing work from them on a regular basis .. like I said earlier, I'm not keen to be working full-time anyway ... The Director says she'll definitely be calling me on a project basis ... but it'll probably be occasional ...

NO WORRIES ... I am the happy SAHM ..

Now ... what can I spend my paycheck on? lol :)

1 comment:

Meekfreek said...

Not a bad gig if you are yearning for that new handbag or pair of shoes!