Saturday, July 12, 2008

Me, the COPYWRITER???

I received a call a few days ago from my friend, Alex. His cousin owns a printing company and they were in dire need of a copywriter to finish off a project for a big client. Their newsletter as it turned out. I was fine helping him out and the next day, we met up with their client to discuss what changes were to be made.

God knows copywriting is not just about creating content that is grammatically correct. The previous copywriter who initially completed the project did a decent job I thought .. but it lacked the "soul" they wanted to portray.

sigh.

I now have 2 days to completely almost redo the whole thing .. my friend better be DAMN grateful.

lol :)

Oh yeah, I'm getting paid too!

I tried my best to turn up at the office looking NON-aunty. I decided that I wasn't going to wear a maternity top since I could still get away with it ..

No comments: