Thursday, December 31, 2009

On this last day of 2009 ...

yes, we are at home. We are not at some happening New Year's eve shindig. We, the Selva family, are at home. And I am watching tv, Facebooking and blogging .. while putting Calista to sleep.

*sigh*

I am not one to make resolutions .. my hubby was busy making them for me earlier over dinner. He said his was to lose some weight and looked at me pointedly. I am perfectly fine with the way I am, I told him .. while taking a swig of my Coke .. hahaha! ... And he said, he was going to get me a pair of inline skates.

Blardy hell.

I did try to learn how to inline skate LONG AGO. Like way before I had Claudia. I tried inline skating like once .. then shortly after that, I was pregnant, had Claudia .. then we left for the States when she was 3.5 years old. Then I got rid of the skates before we came back cos they were really too bulky and we were kinda short on shipping space .. lol.

Anyway, I am not keen now. Hubby wants me to pick it up. DAMN.

2009 has been a very hectic year for me. The year kinda whizzed by. WIth 4 growing girls, there was a lot to do. Most of it chauffering them around for their classes and such. And taking care of a newborn was tiring too .. rewarding but tiring :p But I've been really blessed. God has been good to Stanley and I. To our family. Our girls are happy and healthy and Stanley and I remain in love .. and it's been 18 years for us :p Yeah, sure the man makes me agitated on and off .. but I know I'm really happy and glad to have him as my husband. He has been there for me always. For me and for the girls :) He loves me unconditionally and he puts us first always.

Here's hoping 2010 won't go by as fast so we get to enjoy it more as a family.

No comments: