Wednesday, December 16, 2009

So ....

the man has been home on leave since like a week or two ago ... I don't recall exactly when it is he went on leave cos counting only serves to remind me just how long the man has been at home IN MY WAY.

lol !!

ok lar, it's not like I detest him being around. I love the man. It's just that he can be a pain sometimes. hahahah :p And be in my way of doing things. I guess that's what it is. He has his way and I have mine .. and sometimes they don't match.

I really really need to go to Orchard to finish up my Christmas shopping. And it's already the 16th and I have yet to do it. Of course, he wants to know WHY I need it to be TOWN. I told him it's cos I LIKE BEING IN TOWN during the Christmas season. What's wrong with that? All the decorations, the Chrismassy stuff ... I like it. After all, HE was the one who gave me extra money to spend during Christmas .. and now he's making it hard for me to even spend it. wth. It's like some cruel joke. lol :p

Uncle of course is not really a fan of the whole going-to-town-story. Firstly, of course, there's the town erp charge *me rolling my eyes* ... and then the exorbitant parking in town *me rolling my eyes again - cos I've parked in town for hours on end .. did all my shopping and incurred a 20 dollar parking charge BUT I DROVE outta town HAPPY cos I completed my shopping .. this was 2 years ago - before Calista* .. I mean I can save on fuel and erp and parking ... but then how am going to lug all my shopping home on the MRT?!! I need my MPV man.

lol :p

Anyway, December is coming to an end ... then the man goes back to work. While I am regretful that he has to go back to work .. cos then the girls don't see him all that much .. SO DO I. hahahahah :p

I was watching an old episode of "Everybody loves Raymond" and Debra said to her husband, Raymond ... "I want you to want to be here ... but not actually be here"

EXACTLY, man .. especially when I'm trying to get my Christmas shopping done.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can SO totally relate.

Anonymous said...

By the way it's me, Lisa. I TOLD you I know next to nothing about computers. Cant remember my google acct password.

kristalangel said...

lol :p

aiyah, guess what??!!

the man just admitted to me that he will be on leave TILL THE FREAKING 18TH OF JANUARY.

can u hear me WAILING from my house?!!