Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thank goodness ...

Some guy contacted me about my car stuff a few hours after I put it up on Ebay ... ah yes, Ebay ... wonderful invention that is. I managed to sell off the whole set for $900. Well, I paid twice that probably or slightly more .. but no matter. I was actually going to leave it in my Stream when the dealer took it .. but hubby said it would be dumb to leave it there for them. Oh well .. I got rid of the thing for $900 ... thank god. I was half worried it would be left in my house for eternity. Anyway, there was no point pricing it higher .. I used it for about 1.5 years .. I think I'm really lucky I got $900 for it rather than nothing.

The guy who bought it from me was a nice chap too .. he said his friend was getting it .. turns out we go to the same auto shop .. lol !! So he was rather relieved knowing that I had gotten it from Darren's shop (he's the owner). I highly recommend his shop cos unlike those other dodgy looking car audio shops .. his is well, not so dodgy lor. hahaha !!

I was just there yesterday .. hubby and I changed the horn on the Odyssey cos we didn't like how it sounded .. lol !! Aw come on, you want a car horn that sounds decent when you have to horn at some idiot driving. Apparently, he sells the horn that sounds like dogs barking .. (that's what hubby's fren claimed) but I didn't go into the shop to verify that .. hahahah !! Who in HELL would want a car horn like that ??!!!! Ok granted, if they ever invent a horn that either says "Get out of my way you freaking idiot!" .. or "You SUCK!!" or "F%%% idiot!" ... ah that would be the horn I want .. but barking dogs ? .. I don't think so .. lol !!

No comments: