Saturday, May 30, 2009

I'm more busy nowadays ...

Now that I've lost my right-hand man .. my life has been rather hectic .. well, it was hectic before .. now it's just worse.

My new maid is really inexperienced and rather young .. (she hasn't yet turned 21), unlike my previous maid who really managed my household like a pro .. this new one is just trying hard to keep her head above water.

She has burnt dinner 3 times since she's joined us.

So yes, at the moment, I am preoccupied trying to make sure she doesn't

a) burn down my kitchen OR
b) burn down my whole freaking house OR
c) kill us by making us eat burnt food so often.

SIGH.

3 years I've never had to nag or scold my previous maid.

I STILL don't screech and yell at newbie. I just nag and nag and remind and remind and I do raise my voice in utter exasperation sometimes .. but you know what? .. It's tiring. It's like having another child around and not a responsible adult.

I miss my ex-maid. *sob*

3 comments:

Meekfreek said...

Sam....the screeching comes at about maid no. 4. You're still on maid no. 2 so you've still got a while before your tolerance level is reduced to nothing.

kristalangel said...

HAHAHAAHAHH !!! Ok, I will keep that in mind. My agent asked me the other day if I wanted to change .. and u know what? .. I don't think it'll be a vast improvement .. so I'm just sticking to this one. Hope my BP won't shoot thru the roof though. LOL.

Meekfreek said...

Well..."apparently" there are some good maids out there (somewhere). If your BP gets to dangerous levels don't hang on, just change her....or call up your old one. She probably misses you too!