Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Hosiery gone wrong ....

I was queueing at the post office today to mail off a parcel to my aunt in Japan ...

In the queue with me were these 2 teenagers ... about JC age I guessed. One of them had on a skirt and a pair of black stockings. The thing is they were fit for the bin. On one side .. the run extended from her ankle to mid thigh .. on her other leg, there was a gaping hole at her calf.

I ALMOST tapped her on the shoulder to inform her of the sad state of her hosiery .. yes, I am KAYPOH sometimes I admit.

THANKFULLY, I stopped myself cos I suddenly thought "Hey, wait a minute ... could the runs and holes be INTENTIONAL ie some weird fashion thing?"

Turns out they are ... I checked with my friend later that day ..

Oh good grief.

I am getting OLD. lol !!!! I don't UNDERSTAND these fashion trends ... it's frightfully ugly to wear pantyhose that has runs and holes galore. WTH, man ?!!!!

And yes, my new maid arrived this evening. I think she's a bit overwhelmed by the 4 kids, 2 dogs bit ... can u blame her?!!! Lol. She is also shorter and smaller framed than my current maid ... As I told my friends .. "Oh great, I'll look positively GINORMOUS next to her ... LOL!"

I am crossing my fingers that she turns out ok. My maid has already started the "handing over" of duties ..

No comments: