Thursday, May 14, 2009

Real age and passport age ...

eh you gotta be kidding me, man ...

I was in the car driving .. and I asked my maid again how old she was cos I forgot. She asked me .. which age? .. My passport age or my real age? ..

WTH.

Her passport says she's 25 .. she's actually 20 going on to 21. I wasn't suprised ... this is INDONESIA we're talking about ...

Oh for heaven's sake ... how am I supposed to leave my girls especially the younger ones in her care EVER?!!! I'll have to be around to supervise her for a long long time to come .. at this point, I think I'll NEVER feel safe leaving my girls alone with such a young maid who will not have the patience to deal with kiddy tantrums and such.

2 comments:

Meekfreek said...

Oh...hmmm...how's she doing so far. She might be one of those mature ones.

Goody said...

seriously?! i'm gonna check tomorrow. thanks for the tip