Tuesday, May 19, 2009

So we switched cars again ..

after driving our new Stream for a year and a half, we decided to get something bigger ..

Yeap .. we got an black Odyssey .. a friend of hubby's wanted to get an Audi so he took his car to the dealer and got a quote then called us - he offered us the same price the dealer offered him ..

It is an awesome price considering the fella is very very car obsessed. You name it .. he's done it to his Odyssey .. he sound-proofed the undercarriage, he added extra sound-proofing to the doors, he did the window tinting, he installed 10k worth of speakers and 3 screens in there .. and there isn't a single nick or scratch on the vehicle .. cos he hardly drove it. AND the plastic on the bottom - u know where kids step on to hoist themselves into the car .. ? .. yeah, the plastic is still on there. And the thing has a sun roof .. not so great for people like me that loathes the sun .. He also had a body kit put on and tv mobile put in. So I can watch my Channel 8 serials while I'm driving. NOT.

lol.

So I sat in the driver's seat today when they delivered it tonite .. he had the whole interior cleaned and polished for us ... and I switched on the music. OMgosh, the sound system is awesome! Definitely a 10k sound system there !!

The ONLY thing is .. the thing is really much longer and wider than my Stream.

Stanley will so kill me if I get so much as a scratch on the damn thing.

I will have to drive like a snail till I get used to the vehicle. I am so dreading it. Here's a really lousy pic of my booooootiful Odyssey ...

3 comments:

Angie Peijun said...

Nice car... :)

kristalangel said...

heh. thanks :) we love it.

Meekfreek said...

sweet ride.....!!!