Thursday, December 22, 2011

And it is ended ..

The euphoria of having The Hubby home has gone. Hahaha! Wow .. That took all of one week or so. First weekend he was back .. I was driving us to Vivocity and things were back to normal ie I heard all kinds of "driving advice" while making my way there. Thankfully, while I usually do get fed up, at that point in time, I was still happy he was back and managed to drive merrily there. Bugger man. Bumped into a friend at Vivocity and somehow the topic of cars and driving came up and she said, "Your husband lets you drive?"

Woman .. It's not a matter of him letting me drive. I can drive. My kids know I can drive. My maid knows I can drive. The people who issue driving licenses in Singapore know I can drive. I've been driving for 10 years - accident free. The bugger man just thinks he drives better than me and so therefore, I must take driving instructions from him. And he prefers I drive btw. He just wants to be in charge of HOW I drive. *rolls eyes*

What. The. Hell. Half the time, I'm rolling my eyes upwards while driving cos I hear him telling me to change lane, do this, don't do that. My other friend says I have a lot of patience. It's not actually patience per se. It's more of resignation. If I tick the man off we end up bickering. So usually, 90% of the time, I just ignore him and his doom and gloom sayings like "u drive like that ah, we're going to skid and die" and just try to enjoy the drive. Hard to lar. I am trying very hard most times not to lose my patience. Lol.

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

No comments: