Thursday, December 8, 2011

Eye of the tiger

Ok .. Not really. I was thinking of that song by Survivor from the 80s ..

Anyway, I was having lunch today at Samy's .. Indian food of course, with an old friend .. And she ordered fish head curry. Now check out my pic. Firstly, that is NOT a small bowl. The serving was pretty big for 2 people but they told us it was a small fish head. Yeah, riiiiiight.

There was only 2 of us eating. Lol. It was a very filling lunch. We had rice, vegetables, masala chicken and garlic naan. Washed it all down with lime juice. Yummy !! Poor Charlotte only had her baby food and her baby biscuits. I didn't dare give her some papadum cos she's only 10 months old. Lol.

Anyway, look my pic. When I posted it on instagram, my friend thought it looked creepy. Hahaha! Yes, it does! Can u spot the eyeball? It's almost like it was eyeballing us and balefully chiding us for eating it. Hey, man .. (or fish) I wasn't the one who actually killed u. Ate you, yes. So don't be hating.

No comments: