Saturday, December 10, 2011

The Rose Veranda at Shangri-La

Met the girls there again yesterday for lunch/high tea. Man, we do love that place! The food and ambience - really very nice. Service is good too. I detest the parking compound though. It's basement parking .. And it's not connected to the main hotel. I had parked at basement 2 this time, and I had to lug baby, my bags and the stroller up the stairs on my own.

Other than that, I love having meet ups there with my friends. We were there blissfully eating and chatting from 1.30 to 5.30pm. Ah, joy !! Charlotte was with me and man, the little munchkin just couldn't stand all the sitting around. I half regretted bringing the little tyke along with me. I'd say she would be happier at home ... But I'm not sure she would. Not for that long anyway. To be separated from her beloved mummy (lol) .. Ah,  motherhood.

Anyway, I came home later that evening and decided I was gonna skip dinner. Lol.

No comments: