Sunday, December 4, 2011

Decisions ..

Ah yes, I am faced with a life changing question once again .. what a dilemma (lol) !

I have decided that it would be nice if I bought something for myself this year for Christmas. And I was looking to get new day curtains for the hall. A set that I really like is going to set me back for $540. The shop already has my measurements for the hall windows so they know what it would cost. I was in there a few weeks ago looking at nice new day curtains cos mine are looking ratty and not white anymore. Initially, the one I chose which is just a plain chiffon material would cost me $320 but it's plain. And I will have to live with it for the next 5 years at least. My current set has been hanging there for the last 7 years .. Can u beat that?? Anyway, the ones I really like have big flower designs on it .. And it's shiny. and it's $540. Lol. It sounds frightful but it's not ..

So it's either curtains or a new Canon S95. Man, I've been eyeing that cam for awhile now .. It'll be just nice for my handbag. I love my Canon EOS 7D .. but really WHICH Coach bag can stand the weight of that camera PLUS my other assorted rubbish I lug around on a daily basis?The camera is also about $549 ..

So I gotta think hard .. Curtains or cam? What do u think? Ok, I might end up not getting either cos I do have a list of things that need changing in the house ... new sheets, new pillows .. so I might not have the cash to spare in the end ... ah well. Let's see how it goes.

No comments: