Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Tech issues

Man, I hate PC problems. Our current PC which we put together ourselves has been working beautifully for the last 1.5 years or so, I kid u not. No problems at all. Nothing. Nada. And it's super fast too. And it doesn't hang despite it being PC and not a Mac.

That is of course until 2 nights ago. Man, I felt like strangling the darn thing. And before, like just a couple of years back, this would have intrigued me enough to want to solve the problem myself - I'd stay up all night just to figure it out and fix it - now, I can't be bothered. I got frustrated, shut it down and promptly started surfing on my trusty iPhone.

Man, gotta love the iPhone. My iPhone 3GS has been working perfectly from Day 1.

*sigh* stupid PC.

Anyway, the Hubby thought he had fixed it yesterday but he was sadly mistaken methinks. The problem started up again today.

And now here I am once again on my lovely iPhone. I swear I'm gonna kick my PC soon.

No comments: