Saturday, August 13, 2011

Yay!

So the man has just left in a cab for the airport to fly off to Phoenix, Arizona. He left with 2 less than half filled Samsonite suitcases. And my trusty list of what to buy for the girls and me.

The man wants me to be precise. So he told me to make sure I give him all the girls' dress sizes for the different stores I usually shop at like Gap and such. He'll be going to 2 major shopping areas, Scottsdale Fashion Square and Arizona Mills which is a factory outlet. Love those outlets. Just love em to death. When we lived in the States, we used to plan our holidays around factory outlet locations.

Man, these places have all the major brands in the US like Coach, Gap, Ralph Lauren etc. And before u think these places sell stock over runs or defective goods that didn't pass QC, well .. you'd be dead wrong. Often, these stores just sell stuff that's just from a past season ie they're not old old .. Just a season before. And they'd be sold at a much cheaper price than full retail.

Oh my, you can shop till you drop. Literally. I love factory outlet shopping. Who cares if the handbag design is from the previous season's collection? Not me. I ain't a supermodel or a Hollywood celebrity. Ain't no one looking at my bag and snapping a photo. Hell, I think most people don't care.

So back to my list. I have all sorts of stuff there. Mainly stuff for the girls. And I did ask for a Coach handbag and gave him a few options to look out for. Let's hope he manages to score ONE for me.
I kinda like this one.

No comments: