Friday, August 12, 2011

Conversations with The Hub

Eh, don't forget to pass me your fuel card before u go off to Phoenix on Saturday, I tell The Hubby last night.

Ok, I intend to top up the gas for you on Friday night so it should last - I'll only be gone for 8 days, he says.

SILENCE.

Ok, what if I go out to the pub or some night spot every night .. then I'll need to top up the gas what, I reply.

The Hubby looks at me. Then looks at the baby who's chewing on her toy sitting on my lap on the bed.

Ok, go la, he says.

HAHAHAHA. Go where .. ? HOW? With a small baby in tow .. Sometimes, I wonder why I say these things. Not as if I can and want to go ANYWAY. Man, I'd be happy just going out for DINNER at a nice restaurant with Haslynda, my gal pal. We seldom get to meet for lunch or tea UNLESS she's on leave from work. Dinner, we haven't done in a while. I thought we'd go and catch a movie too this time .. yes, with baby Charlotte too, of course. What choice do I have? (LOL) .. Anyway, it won't be the first time for Charlotte. I think we just might catch "Cowboys and Aliens" .. Olivia WIlde looks fabulous in it !!


No comments: