Tuesday, August 2, 2011

O Happy Day!

Man, I am about to die. Met up w an old friend for lunch at a Jap restaurant. Had lunch and chatted awhile then as I left to pick Emily up, we decided to meet up again in a few hours to have "tea".
Yeah, right, tea. Lol !
We had Indian rojak .. And it was a big mountain. Seriously, I had my doubts we could finish it but finish it we did. Then we proceeded to order another item from the stall. "Coin" prata set. It was quite yummy - we shared one set. We wiped that out in minutes then we decided to have dessert. We ordered "pulut hitam" ... I think the Indian stall owner and his stall assistants must've been thinking we were gluttons. Probably saying "man, it's no wonder those 2 ladies aren't slim with all the food they consumed" .. Lol !
The old lady who cleared out dishes .. She asked me whether I was still gonna have dinner after what seemed like a heavy meal. I smiled broadly and told her quite convincingly that of course I was gonna skip dinner that night!!

HAHAHAHAHA!

No comments: