Monday, March 29, 2010

Yes I did it!

Do u know what the last book I read was? If I'm not wrong, it was the last Harry Potter book. Lol :p

Well, bring out those 2B pencils and Toto coupons and start colouring cos Momma just went and got myself a BOOK!! And not a kiddy one too. Lol !!

I rented the New Moon DVD over the weekend and now I am absolutely smitten with Taylor Lautner. Totally!! Love him. An he was shirtless most of the movie too!! SIGHHHHH. I am so buying the DVD!

So now, after the movie is over, I am dying to know what happens next. So it's either wait for the next instalment of the saga to be released on the big screen or read the blardy book.

Thing is, the book is damn big and thick. And no pictures in it too. Dammit. Lol!

Now, let's all hope I can finish reading it before the movie is released. Hahahahahaha!






- Posted using BlogPress from my cool iPhone :p

No comments: