Thursday, March 25, 2010

I'm back with Blogpress!

Did u know that Blogpress is a paid app now? Yes, and it's $2.99. My blardy iTunes didn't make a backup of my apps and when everything got deleted (long story) I realized that Blogpress was no longer free. Damn it!

I wrestled over whether to buy it for a few days. Namely cos Hubby didn't want me to buy it. He says that there are so many free apps why must I buy apps?

But there is only one that allows u to blog with such ease. And that's Blogpress.

I haven't told him yet that I went ahead and downloaded the app. I'll wait till the credit card bill comes then tell him. Yes, I'm too chicken to tell him. Not that he'll scold me - he'll NAG. Nag as if I just spent $2990 and not $2.99.

And no, the man doesn't read blogs. Lol :p

- Posted using BlogPress from my cool iPhone

4 comments:

Meekfreek said...

Sam,
If you've already downloaded the app once you don't need to pay for it again. Just go and download it. It will still be free!

kristalangel said...

sigh. Yeah, I know .. that's what happened with my Hipstamatic when I paid for it downloaded it and when I lost it, the app store allowed me to download it again for free.
But for Blogpress, the already removed that previous version. the one that is in the app store is the paid version - it's slightly different from the free one that I used initially .. just slightly. so there was no option to re-download it again. had no choice but to select the one paid version only. haiya! .. well, lucky it's only 2.99

Meekfreek said...

You do know there is an app you can download to get all apps for free...right....

kristalangel said...

lol :p not for my phone which has the latest 3.1.3 firmware.