Saturday, March 27, 2010

Another cool mom must have

I recently decided (yes, after 4 kids and numerous strollers later) that I needed a cup holder. Lol :p

So when I was at KK hospital the other day, I dropped by First Few Years baby store there and had a look at the cup holders they carried.

Finally bought a Munchkin cup holder. Pink! They have it in blue as well and pretty reasonably priced at $21.90. It fits well for those of us using Maclaren strollers.







So far, I've tried putting the Macdonalds plastic cup (when u order their frappes for eg) and it fits well. U can detach just the cup holder easily when not in use by unhooking it from the plastic portion that u actually attach to your stroller bar.

Alright! Now I can shop and drink my mocha frappé whilst pushing Calista in her stroller!

- Posted using BlogPress from my cool iPhone :p

No comments: