Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My new toy

Nope it ain't some fancy gadget. And it isn't expensive as well. But it's a much needed item when u have kids.



Hahaha! It's my new pencil sharpener!! Love it. It's nice and new and shiny and I purposely bought the most expensive one they had in Popular cos I found that the cheap ass plastic ones are useless!! Those are about 12 bucks and they are plastic and somehow they aren't as good as the one I got.

Anyway, mine is heavy cos it's metal and it cost about $24. There was only that one left on the shelf so too bad about the colour. Gold!! Eeee! Lol :p

So this afternoon was spent sharpening my girls' colour pencils. Hahaha!

And yes, I'm not going to be telling the Hubby that I spent $24 on a pencil sharpener.

- Posted using BlogPress from my cool iPhone :p

No comments: