Friday, March 26, 2010

Daiso rocks!

Yes, yes we're back to THAT story again. Seriously, that place has close to everything u can think of and more. And at 2 bucks a pop, what the hell man?!

I was there recently and chanced upon those mirror things u attach to your windscreen to see you baby behind in her car seat. I've always wanted to get one but Hubby had all these excuses as to why it wasn't necessary so I never got around to buying one. I spotted one at Daiso and bought it. True, it is ugly being bright yellow but what the freaking hell, man - it's just to see the baby. Lol :p





Isn't it awesome for 2 bucks?!

- Posted using BlogPress from my cool iPhone :p

2 comments:

Goody said...

i have TWO of those! lol.. one to spy on aneeq and the other on aqeel since they both have window seats :)

ps: where is daiso??

kristalangel said...

Daiso is at IMM, Plaza Sing and Vivo and Sembawang Shopping Centre :p