Saturday, March 16, 2013

The hair saga continues ..

About a month or so back, I went to my hairstylist to get my hair colored. I was rather unhappy with the result. It was colored properly ie all my white hair was covered well. The colour just sucked. It was darker than my actual hair colour. I hated it. Friends asked if I made a scene at the hair salon. I hadn't. What would be the point ? I'm just never going back there.

And now 6 weeks later, my hair needs to be colored again. Yes, I'm old. 39 years old and I have plenty of whites and grey hair that needed covering up. Plus I wash my hair everyday and that only seems to hasten the fading of the hair color.

So now I'm back at square one. Looking for a new hair stylist who will LISTEN to me and what I want. Apparently that's hard to get here. My friend recommended her hair salon but then I would have to travel all the way to her place. *sigh*

Come let me see if I can dig up a pic of my hair from a month back.

See? My scrunchy is a nicer shade of brown than my stupid hair. I was so freaking irritated. It was such a horrible boring shade of brown. Almost black. And I look ghastly w too dark a hair colour. Why? Because I'm fair so it just makes me look washed out. Damn.

Anyway, I have to do it soon cos the hubby and I are watching some musical next week. Yeap, u read that right. A musical. Hubby forwarded the email invite to me and asked if I was interested. Trust me, I said no I wasn't. Lol. Anyway, we are going. I told him he'd better not play me out and fall asleep during the performance. Leaving me to suffer through it alone. I just know that's gonna happen. Damn it. Lol.

No comments: