Thursday, August 9, 2012

Obsession

Obviously, my obsession with high end strollers .. Is not just with strollers.

It's an obsession w anything on wheels. Lol. A car doesn't count .. Cos it's so mega expensive here to keep on switching cars like underwear. Damn it. Or else I'd be driving the Audi Q7. A nice shiny silver one. Haha!

So I was at the supermarket as usual. And I spot the shopping trolley on sale. Usually, it's about $30 plus .. But it was on offer for $15.90 if I spend $25 on groceries. Like duh, that's not hard to do for me.

So I quickly Whatsapped a pic of it to The Hubby. He didn't reply. Lol. Actually, however spacious and big the shopping trolley is ... It will never be enough for a big family like ours. Which is why we mostly use the kiddies' Radio Flyer wagon to transport our groceries from the car up to the apartment. Plus, sometimes, Charlotte gets to ride in it w the groceries. Haha. The wagon is huge and can take a load of about 70kg. I love that thing.

Anyway, I figured we could use this smaller trolley on the days we don't buy a truckload of things. Doesn't happen often but it does. AND I just wanted the thing. Come on, $15.90 !! I was very happy. Hahaha!

Now .. Next on my list .. The Bugaboo Bee !!!

No comments: