Saturday, August 25, 2012

More to life than nice nails?

Surely you jest, I asked The Hubby. I was lying in bed this morning admiring my manicured long painted nails when he declared that that there were more important things in life than nails. Hahaha!

What was my answer?

Well, I told him that for most of my adult life so far, I haven't had the chance to have long nails or go for a manicure and pedicure. Partly because I had no time and also because I did have a nail biting habit (ok, let me clarify first .. I bit the nails off my FINGERS. Not my toes). So it was hard to have long nails. Haha. And I just never understood HOW a pedicure would make your feet look so much nicer in sandals and FitFlops .. And now that I've had a couple done, man, let me tell you .. My feet look so much more presentable with toe exposing footwear. But I digress.

Yes, having nice nails is important I informed him. And for once I'd like to have them. Before I get old and wrinkly and then nice nails won't do anything for me.

Are they the most important thing? Of course not! That would be facials .. Like duh.

No comments: