Thursday, August 16, 2012

Nice ?

I went for a manicure and a pedicure today. The place I go to is about 10 minutes away by car .. And the ladies doing the manicuring are Vietnamese. I think the language is just very sing song like. Charming. And really interesting to listen to.

Anyway, my nails are kinda long now. And seriously, a pain to type on the iPhone. I make A LOT of mistakes cos my nails cause me to misjudge where I'm actually tapping. Blardy pain. And while I am tempted to cut them off, I enjoy seeing them long and painted. So I will suffer awhile longer with it. Then I'll hack them off. Pfffft!

Anyway, so after I had my manicure and pedicure done, I walked back to my car .. First thing that I notice ... Is the car door handle and how it looked impossible to open w my not totally dry nails. Shucks. I had to carefully pry the door open without looking stupid. Wasn't easy. When I finally plonked myself down on the seat, I heaved a sigh of relief. Then I noticed a car waiting to occupy my lot. Damn it. I wasn't about to rush just so he could have my lot and my nails get ruined. Too bad for him.

I had to put my seatbelt on next. And i really looked retarded trying to put it slowly. Blardy, blardy hell. The guy must've either thought I was purposely trying to stall or that I was an idiot the way I was doing it. I'm guessing he thought the latter. Lol.

I got home in one piece. But of course I had to abandon use of the signal indicator as well. I realized it caused me to hit my nails on the steering wheel every time I used it. Haha. Thankfully, it was a really short drive.

Anyway, I'm happy with the colour I chose. And that my nails arrived home all nice and neat. Here they are.

No comments: